Retina Consultants is proud to provide patients with a unique combination of the latest technology, high-quality surgical and medical skills, and compassionate, individualized care in the highly specialized field of vitreoretinal disease. Dr. Larisa Kayserman and Dr. Robert Vallar are Board Certified Ophthalmologists specializing in diseases and surgery of the retina and vitreous.
State-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment technologies include:
- Computerized Fluorescein and Indocyanine Green Angiography
- Retinal Ultrasonography
- Photodynamic Therapy for Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Macugen Therapy for Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Laser Photocoagulation
- Pneumatic Retinopexy
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Surgery of the Retina and Vitreous including the new “sutureless” 25 gauge Vitrectomy
Our patients undergo a thorough initial consultation, with pupillary dilation and appropriate testing. We recommend a driver for all appointments. Patients should bring a list of medications and insurance referrals, if required, to all appointments.
Our doctors and staff speak many languages including English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian and Polish.
Our offices are open five days a week with some evening and Saturday appointments. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- Aetna/US Healthcare
- Consumer Health Network (CHN)
- Empire Blue Shield/Well Choice
- Empire Medicare Services
- First Health
- Great West/One Health
- Health Net
- Horizon/Horizon Mercy
- United Healthcare
- University Health Plan